About Hocking International Laboratories
To ensure that your product is delivered to exact specification, we employ internal quality control mechanisms that exceed industry standards. With decades of experience, and in combination with channel partners throughout the world, we guarantee the highest quality materials will be sourced.
At Hocking International Laboratories, we place great priority on our quality assurance measures because our prime concern is to deliver services to our customers in a manner that suits their exact requirements. Our understanding that true quality begins with communication means your specific requirements are delivered to meet those exact requirements. Hocking is proud of its capabilities to deliver quality products that are ready to use
Hocking International Laboratories quality control department is a fundamental part of our growing success. Let our chemists and technicians create a product built to your exact specifications and your requirements, providing the highest quality solution designed to exceed your expectations.
- Conforms with ISO and GMP protocols.
- Uses over 500 methods including ASTM, USP, ACS and internally developed protocols.
- Can develop and validate custom testing methods.
- Laboratory instrumentation includes GC, HPLC, AA and coulometric titrators, Karl Fischer instruments, UV-VIS, and solids analysis.
- Our Quality Assurance group maintains engagement with numerous chemical industry associations and professional organizations, including:
- American Chemical Society (ACS).
- American Society for Quality (ASQ).
- Society of Chemical Manufacturers and Affiliates (SOCMA).